Let the foremost experts in the fields of, strength, conditioning, health, fitness, nutrition and sport provide you with the specific exercise and workout instruction you need to take your game to the next level... the HEALTHY way.
Guided by the foremost experts in sport, fitness, wellness, and nutrition, B.A.S.E.S. bridges the gap between science and application to provide you with:
- the necessary educational resource to learn what it takes to create a well-rounded elite athlete.
- strategic, personalized athletic conditioning programs for youth and high school athletes (ages 8-18).
B.A.S.E.S. Goals are to:
- Reduce injuries to youth athletes by properly and safely training the body to perform the sport skills required in baseball and softball
- Improve performance in youth athletes by strengthening the body and mind to allow the athlete to execute the baseball and softball skills they are taught
- Provide healthy and safe alternatives to damaging conditioning practices
- Help you apply all five B.A.S.E.S. skills simultaneously, allowing you to reach your ultimate goal, improved power!
Common problems athletes, parents, and coaches face:
- Lack of knowledge of the significance athletic conditioning plays in the development and performance of a healthy youth athlete
- No experience in athletic conditioning and therefore no knowledge or ability to educate and train youth athletes safely and effectively
- Time constraints to create and deliver an effective training program
- Most exercise programs are limited to just one philosophy - Yoga, Pilates, Plyometrics or Weightlifting.
B.A.S.E.S. is your solution and includes the following:
- The B.A.S.E.S. DVD features the foremost leaders in their fields: MLB players and their strength and conditioning coaches; Gold Medal winning softball players; physicians (including Dr. James Andrews), athletic trainers; physical therapists; nutritionists; and sports psychologists
- Personalized athletic conditioning programs designed by the best athletic development experts
- On-line exercise videos, pictures and descriptions to help you implement your personalized program
- Continued education in strength and conditioning, nutrition, psychology and more delivered through our website
"It's knowing why and how you're going to use an exercise that makes it a great exercise."
Javair Gillett - Head Strength and Conditioning Coach, Detroit Tigers
Regardless of your goals, B.A.S.E.S. is your complete guide toward reaching your highest level of performance on the field, the healthy way!